Friday 15 June 2012

Sweet Summer Nectars

Lifting the three ounce dixie cup up to my face, the aroma of a sweet nectar fills my nostrils. The minature cup glowing of the liquid seeping through the translucent cup is like the red sunrise on a cool summer night. The tender coolness radiadating through the waxy paper touches my skin like a breeze coming through the window as I drive by the beach. Finally I take a sip of the lucious fluid, it races around my taste buds awakening my senses. Its taste, exciting, like recieving a new car or television, seeps down my throat, the coolness touching every organ. It cools me down like a dip into the refreshing water. As I swish the nectar in my cup the sound reminds me of a sweet serene song. I take another swig, the sweet sensation taking me over. Making me feel at peace once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment